Help white large white spots on my balls! White hair grows out of it. What is it?

Im a teenage boy and have had this small white spot on my balls for a while(2 years). It was like dime sized when i first noticed it and it is not like a bump it is shiny and smooth. As time has progressed it has gotten larger and another one is now on the right part of my sack too. Now the original spot is the... show more Im a teenage boy and have had this small white spot on my balls for a while(2 years). It was like dime sized when i first noticed it and it is not like a bump it is shiny and smooth. As time has progressed it has gotten larger and another one is now on the right part of my sack too. Now the original spot is the size of like 2 quarters underneath my balls and the other one is still small. Oh yeah and white hair grows out of the spot too.
I also have some freckles on my body that are surronded by small white spots too... its like a white spot the size of a dime with a freckle in it. Could this have anything to do with the white spots under my ball sack, and they never hurt or anything but sometimes after running the spot turns red and itch the slightest bit.
Once again.
Update: The freckles with the white around them are like on my stomach and back, but theres only like 6 or 7
Update 2: its not acne the spot it really big on my balls. It is also smooth and shiny..thats right its shiny., i dont know what it is!
Update 3: I HAVE HAD THE FRECKLE AND THE WHITE AROUND IT SINCE I WAS LIKE 7. the ball one has no freckle in it and i noticed it when i was 14, im 16 now
Update 4: Please SOMEONES GOTTA KNOW WHAT THIS IS