Cervical cancer from having sex?

hey everyone im 16 nd lost my virginity like a few months ago (april) . so ive heard people talking about getting cervical cancer in my ovaries which will cause me to become infertail because of a hpv virus. what's the chances of my bf having it if he never had sex before? what's the chances of me having... show more hey everyone im 16 nd lost my virginity like a few months ago (april) . so ive heard people talking about getting cervical cancer in my ovaries which will cause me to become infertail because of a hpv virus. what's the chances of my bf having it if he never had sex before? what's the chances of me having it? i really want to have kids one day... SOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDD :( ANDDD what's the longest i can go without checking to see if i have it cause i cant tell my mom, so i want to get a pap but i really cant yet.. how long can i go before it can really make me becomeinfertilel. please any answers will help. i just want to know im not lone and am i worrying about anything i dont need to ? thanks!!!
12 answers 12