Is weight loss the way to lose cellulite and love handles?

I'm not incredibly over weight or anything (5'2", 130 - 140 lbs and 16 years old) but I do have some fat on me, and I'm working at losing that. Right now I'm trying to lose about 15 - 25 lbs and tone up a little. I'm really insecure about my love handles and my cellulite though. (I have... show more I'm not incredibly over weight or anything (5'2", 130 - 140 lbs and 16 years old) but I do have some fat on me, and I'm working at losing that. Right now I'm trying to lose about 15 - 25 lbs and tone up a little. I'm really insecure about my love handles and my cellulite though. (I have cellulite on my thighs and my love handles 0o and it's really unattractive and gross) Is 45 minutes of cardio daily, along with healthy low fat diet (tomorrow i'm eliminating my one fatty food: peanut butter) and strength training good enough to lose love handles and cellulite? I'm not expecting results on either of those two things within a few months per se, but after maybe a year of really working? and if not, how can i get rid of these?
2 answers 2