How often do they update the street view pics on google maps?

Bc the pic of my house is from the summer of 2006.

Favorite Answer

Street View has to be recorded everywhere. It has already seen your house, now it has to roam other towns and collect data there.

My residing homestead it is not any longer exhibiting on google because of the fact it is too new. How humorous although. I certainly have seen the automobile with the tower and the digital camera on precise shooting around the area. I additionally examine a information article of a guy that google shows him exceeded out drunk on his the front outdoor. Google bumped off his image on the comparable time as he complained.

• I don't know, but my road was built in 2008 and it still is not "searchable" on google maps, nor are any of the houses on it.

But I'm cool with that. Don't need anyone peeking in on me.

=0)

Not too sure but I hope they will let people know when they plan on doing it. Because I really want to pose in front of my house with a sign that says "I'm Awesome"

Not very often.