nikki asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 10 years ago

I have bad credit but need a loan desperately?

I have bad credit because me and my husband have $15,000 of debt. I desperately want a $15,000 loan so that I can pay off all of our debt and get good credit again. Only problem is, is that no bank will give us a loan because we have bad credit. Does anyone have any solutions for me?

Update:

we pay over $400 in credit card payments every month. If we could pay off the credit cards. We could use the $400 to pay off the loan. We would save money by not having all of the interest on the credit cards.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Uh oh
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Look for a credit counselor or agency. I would suggest you look up a local credit counselor agency in your area, trust me they're there. Then call the Better Business Bureau and check out their ratings vs complaints. Also, with that high of debt you may want to find a bankruptcy attorney.

EDIT: OMG did you know this would happen? This is unbelievable.

Source(s): Accountant
  • 10 years ago

If you have bad credit why would any one approve you a loan? How will you repay the loan? And if you already have bad credit the loan will only pay off the balances, not clean up your credit record. Late payments, collection accounts are going to be on your credit bureau report for 7 years even if eventually paid. Times are tough, there are no easy-loan options out there. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Almost sure that you must find all financial clarification at= loanhome.info-

RE I have bad credit but need a loan desperately?

I have bad credit because me and my husband have $15,000 of debt. I desperately want a $15,000 loan so that I can pay off all of our debt and get good credit again. Only problem is, ...mostrar más

• kuka
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you basically could not be waiting to in the present day. regardless of what Bush's mendacity mouth keeps saying approximately how we mandatory this bailout, all the money is going to the Wall street crooks to maintain their multimillion greenback bonuses and the to the badly run banks for the comparable reason, and user-friendly human beings would be left keeping an empty bag and in worse financial shape than in the previous, because of the fact now you will could pay an added $10,000 so the wealthy and properly-linked can save their yachts, their mansions, and their fleet of vintage luxury vehicles. You, meanwhile get not something. approximately all you're able to do is to call the credit card and tell them that's a financial disaster and all you're able to do is to pay them the two they get real or they get not something. furnish to pay them some smaller volume each month as a competent faith gesture till the financial typhoon passes, which would be by no skill. in the event that they don't decide directly to pass alongside, then tell them to pound salt and tell them they gets not something. you're able to be annoying or they'll beat you into the floor. those are the comparable crooks who're additionally getting a huge bite of the bail out so they could save working over the common working American. while you at the instant are not wealthy and properly-linked. Bush might merely as quickly trample over you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.