promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Someone keeps r3p0rting / deleting my answers. Why.?.......Have I said anything bad/wrong...umm.....?

Update:

{{kitkat}}

12 Answers

Relevance
  • KitKat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, you haven't, and anyone who comes here, spends the time just to answer your question with, "you are just annoying or whatever" ought to question their own desire for wasting their time and ours when they could simply move along to another question. (((aec)))

Oh, wait - I forgot about the two points! lol (was never interested in points, myself)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • this is what is called a report monkey

its when someone here, be they atheist, christian, muslim, pegan. report monkies are in all flavors.

are offended by something you said, and will go to all your questions and answers and report them, as a form of punishing you for disagreeing with them.

cute arnt they

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've never known you to be anything but nice. The report-monkeys likely have no sense of humor, or are jealous of your popularity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe. The mods are crazy here. For some reason, my posting of an x-rated heavy metal clip was deemed inappropriate.

F**king batshit, I tell 'ya.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know, you gave me BA on one and I didn't even get to see it before it got deleted. :( Bunch of no good bumholes around here, I tell ya!

• 1 decade ago

You must be making Jerry sense to them

Say hi to my angels for me

• 1 decade ago

chances are someone simply disagreed with your answer/question and falsely reported it.

• 1 decade ago

yeah prolly

• Yes I think you should stop spamming meaningless answers like (Allah Bullah), then nobody will report you

Source(s): you're also annoying
  • 1 decade ago

I guess?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.