Someone keeps r3p0rting / deleting my answers. Why.?.......Have I said anything bad/wrong...umm.....?

{{kitkat}}

• KitKat
    Favorite Answer

No, you haven't, and anyone who comes here, spends the time just to answer your question with, "you are just annoying or whatever" ought to question their own desire for wasting their time and ours when they could simply move along to another question. (((aec)))

Oh, wait - I forgot about the two points! lol (was never interested in points, myself)

• this is what is called a report monkey

its when someone here, be they atheist, christian, muslim, pegan. report monkies are in all flavors.

are offended by something you said, and will go to all your questions and answers and report them, as a form of punishing you for disagreeing with them.

cute arnt they

I've never known you to be anything but nice. The report-monkeys likely have no sense of humor, or are jealous of your popularity.

Maybe. The mods are crazy here. For some reason, my posting of an x-rated heavy metal clip was deemed inappropriate.

F**king batshit, I tell 'ya.

I know, you gave me BA on one and I didn't even get to see it before it got deleted. :( Bunch of no good bumholes around here, I tell ya!

You must be making Jerry sense to them

Say hi to my angels for me

chances are someone simply disagreed with your answer/question and falsely reported it.

yeah prolly

• Yes I think you should stop spamming meaningless answers like (Allah Bullah), then nobody will report you

Source(s): you're also annoying

I guess?