Who's hotter Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl or Ian Somerhaulder from Vampire Diaries?

My best friend and I are feuding over who's hotter. I say Chace Crawford....what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Ian Somerhalder, no doubt.

Chace Crawford kinda reminds me of another zac efron. I agree he's hot, but there's nothing special about him. He just looks like the average hot guy i guess.

Ian seem to have a more uniq hotness. lol. I don't know what it is, but he really stands out.

I mean...

http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/Somerhalder2...

Too hot for his own good.

Chace Crawford.

Chace Crawford totally

• linnea

Vampire Diaries for particular it has more desirable helpful appearing and warm adult males. Gossip woman extremely isn't that giant and there's no warm guy the appearing is tremendous even if the plot is amazingly dull that is like the Jersey Shore in a extreme classification city . i ought to fairly watch Vampire Diaries , no longer because i love it in simple terms because i extremely discover exciting . The Winner right here's : Vampire Diaries yet Gossip woman is tremendous too :}

Chace definitely.. Who is Ian Somerhaulder? Sounds like someone who works in construction..

Ian!!!!

Ian!!!!!

Ian!!!!!!

He is amazing and a much better actor than Chace.

Vampire Diaries over Gossip Girl any day.

:)

• LC

chace,i dont even know who the other guy is