Who's hotter Chace Crawford from Gossip Girl or Ian Somerhaulder from Vampire Diaries?

My best friend and I are feuding over who's hotter. I say Chace Crawford....what do you think?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ian Somerhalder, no doubt.

Chace Crawford kinda reminds me of another zac efron. I agree he's hot, but there's nothing special about him. He just looks like the average hot guy i guess.

Ian seem to have a more uniq hotness. lol. I don't know what it is, but he really stands out.

I mean...

http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/Somerhalder2...

Too hot for his own good.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Chace Crawford.

• 10 years ago

Chace Crawford totally

• linnea
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Vampire Diaries for particular it has more desirable helpful appearing and warm adult males. Gossip woman extremely isn't that giant and there's no warm guy the appearing is tremendous even if the plot is amazingly dull that is like the Jersey Shore in a extreme classification city . i ought to fairly watch Vampire Diaries , no longer because i love it in simple terms because i extremely discover exciting . The Winner right here's : Vampire Diaries yet Gossip woman is tremendous too :}

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Chace definitely.. Who is Ian Somerhaulder? Sounds like someone who works in construction..

• 10 years ago

Ian!!!!

Ian!!!!!

Ian!!!!!!

He is amazing and a much better actor than Chace.

Vampire Diaries over Gossip Girl any day.

:)

• LC
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

chace,i dont even know who the other guy is

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.