Ok anti-gunners you're home alone and this happens, what do you do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL3jk7BJu...

And does this help you understand why the citizens of Arizona and other states are 'Fed Up' with waiting around for the federal government to do their duty?
Update: @ Rock Star - You are flat WRONG in so many ways I don't know where to start. Check back and I'm sure some folks on here will educate you, unless you want to remain ignorant.
Update 2: Firearms ownership in America is higher today than a decade ago. An estimated 80 million people own upward of 240 million guns. What percentage of them were involved in intentional or accidental deaths in the most recent year for which data are available? Barely one one-hundredth of one percent. Children under five... show more Firearms ownership in America is higher today than a decade ago. An estimated 80 million people own upward of 240 million guns. What percentage of them were involved in intentional or accidental deaths in the most recent year for which data are available? Barely one one-hundredth of one percent. Children under five are more likely to drown in water buckets or die in fires that they themselves start with cigarette lighters.
Update 3: While the misuse of firearms generates publicity, the proper use of them for self-defense rarely does. Americans use firearms for protection more than two million times each year. Ninety-eight percent of the time, they only brandish their weapons or fire warning shots. However, each year gun-wielding citizens kill... show more While the misuse of firearms generates publicity, the proper use of them for self-defense rarely does. Americans use firearms for protection more than two million times each year. Ninety-eight percent of the time, they only brandish their weapons or fire warning shots. However, each year gun-wielding citizens kill between 2,000 and 3,000 criminals in self-defense, an astounding three times the number killed by police. In a recent five-year period, the National Self-Defense Survey found that the number of legal, defensive gun uses was three to four times that of illegal, offensive gun uses—and that civilians using guns in self-defense save a minimum of 240,000 lives annually.
Update 4: @ Lady Snow - You're wrong about Holder and Obama. If you want proof my email is open. I'll gladly send you proof of what they WOULD be doing if groups like the NRA weren't standing in their way.

24 answers 24