What to expect after missed doses of chemotherapy.?

I am currently on treatment for ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) and I am about 2 weeks from the end of my treatment. My treatment is divided into 3 phases, and the phase I am in now is called maintenance. This phases is divided into 12 - 8 week cycles, and is a mixture of at home medicine and in-patient/in... show more I am currently on treatment for ALL (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) and I am about 2 weeks from the end of my treatment. My treatment is divided into 3 phases, and the phase I am in now is called maintenance. This phases is divided into 12 - 8 week cycles, and is a mixture of at home medicine and in-patient/in clinic infusions. I have for the most part been extremely anal about my appointments and have only has a few set backs due to illness etc. The problem lies with my at home meds. I am terrible at remembering to take them and almost every week forget to take something, and some weeks even forget to take a medicine all together. My Dr. is unaware of this problem, and until I speak to him this week he is under the impression that I take my at home meds faithfully as instructed. I am aware that this is dangerous and lowers the effectiveness of my treatment significantly - but what would you think my Dr. would do? Should I expect him to extend treatment or will we just have to wait and see if I relapse? I am worried about either option, and I plan to speak with him about it but I was curious for any insight.
2 answers 2