Do you agree with my all-star world cup world cup team?

GK Memo Ochoa

RB Efrain Juarez

CB Rafael Marquez

CB Paul Aguilar

LB Carlos Salcido

MF Pablo Barrera

MF Gerardo Torrado

MF Steven Gerrard

MF Andres Guardado

FW Gio Dos Santos

FW Chicarito

And the all-ghey team

GK Robert Green

RB Jonathan Spector

CB Carlos Bocanegra

CB Oguchi Oneywu

LB Jonathan Bornstein

MF Cristiano Ronaldo

MF Clint Dempsey

MF Michael Bradley

MF Landon Donovan

FW Didier Drogba

FW Josey Altidore

Basically best and worst of the world cup

Update:

Notable All-stars: Leo Messi, Humerto Suazo, Alexis Sanchez, Luis Suarez, Carlos Vela

Notable gay team: Clint Dempsey, Tim Howard, Kolo Toure, Deco, Kaka, Pique.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i only agree with Steven Gerrard

• 3 years ago

12. This accomodates the ten attempt factors and a pair of qualifiers. we want the qualifiers as they might reason upsets and in the event that they do nicely its oftentimes between the thoughts of the journey. And it promotes the sport of cricket in that usa. sixteen is purely too many and motives the journey to be too long. 8 would not accomodate all the attempt countries no longer to show any qualifiers. besides, it is the 'international Cup', no longer the Elite attempt Cup. Any usa acknowledged by skill of FIFA can enter the soccer international cup, and any group that enters can attain the finals. there are an incredible variety of associate and associate participants of the ICC, why could they no longer take delivery of the possibility to play the vast boys interior the journey? yet purely 2 qualifiers, no longer 6 - too many lifeless video games and too long. additionally, whether that's sixteen communities, do 4 communities of four, however the precise 2 could pass into quarter finals no longer a great 8. Its the excellent 6 and great 8 that make the journey too long.

• 10 years ago

Far to many Mexican's in your all star team and considering they didn't even win. Consider some Germans who look like they might actually win the world cup and include some quality players that have played well in the world cup for instance Messi. Ronaldo played well last night and it's unfair to judge Drogba after 20 mins and injury a re think of your team is required !

• 10 years ago

surly c.ronaldo will be in all-ghey list , but i think Green just has one guilt and we should ignore it.

and Drogba just few minutes was in field.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

LOL!!!!!!!!

I am guessing you are a Mexican fan? I have to star this question...pretty good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.