Getting paranoid about the fact I can see my nose?

Okay...I'm in sort of a weird situation. I can't stop thinking about the fact my nose is in my line of vision, and no matter what I do it will always be in my line of vision. I used to be able to concentrate on other things but now it's literally the first thing I think about. The thing that freaks me... show more Okay...I'm in sort of a weird situation.
I can't stop thinking about the fact my nose is in my line of vision, and no matter what I do it will always be in my line of vision. I used to be able to concentrate on other things but now it's literally the first thing I think about. The thing that freaks me out about it is that i'm never going to get it out of my vision but it's beginning to make me not want to out for fear i'll be remember i can see it nd then start concentrating on it again.

I know, it's weird. Any tips? my nose is average sized, it's nothing to do with that. it's kind of like, it's all i can concentrtate on when out/reading/whatever.
Update: @erica ehhh i know, that's why i said it was weird. I get paranoid about this sort of thing, I'm an anxious person. alright?