Spain, my lovely Spain.....?

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I can't wait to see the match!!! WOOOOOO!!!

GO SPAIN!!

What's ur score for today's match guys?

I say, Spain, THRASH Swiss 5-0!! Spice up the WC with the shower of goals!!

I say Fab, Torresx3, Villa to score...

What d'ya think?

Don't u think that this match will be the best match played TILL NOW in the WC?! I say yes!!!!

Ok Mupp.. I'll try to answer more sensibly from next time... TY... Oh, yeah.. Torres is playing mostly.. He scored for the last warm up match against Poland.. So, yes, he is playing.. I'm worried about Iniesta..

Well said FURY.. Spain is the team to add spice to the WC group matches.. Too bad they came last... But they're here now!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Yup Francois.. Read that.. Made sense, but honestly, Spain can't draw.. The fans will go crazy after so many draws.. This will be a match to remember.. Well, I'll cry my eyes out (LITERALLY) if Spain drew....

TU for ya KP..

Hiya Butsy!! I know!! Finally a game to look out for!! WOHOOOO!!! Been waiting fo it for AGES!!! Xavi will run the show.. YES!!!!

• RED
    Favorite Answer

With what we've seen so far, I won't be surprised to see a 1-1 draw. Who expected the result Brazil got? Like I said in another answer, this WC has been tight in the first round games. Hopefully, it will become more open in the coming games.

Spain 5-0 England hehehe

• Red

haha.. you should be excited.. watching all the other countries play and your favourite plays last=p

i'm just hoping the match won't be as boring as some of the other matches.. i thought the holland match would be great but it was quite stale.. i'm hoping Spain to play all out though.. i think the score will be 3-0... villa scores 2 and fabregas scores 1..

I hope it is.. world cup has been boring so far:/

I agree- the Swiss have never been much good and Spain are in top shape.

I can't wait to see them in action and I think 6 - 0

This should be the game that will set the World Cup on fire!

It's been pretty drab so far.

1-0 to Switzerland

No United players in Spain national team. Torres will score a hattrick.

Spain will win 4v2, is Baby Torres playing then i thought it was uncertain.... it will be a cracker of a match i reckon.. my pleasure for the BA you deserved it after all the td's you got yesterday really stop upsetting people on here with your wit and charm ;-D

• Butsy

Morning MUFF,finally a game im excited about,woohooo. Xavi is gonna run the show!!

• Fury

I think we have been left relying on Spain for a bit of excitement and flamboyancy.

When the game start?

:-)

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Spain are the worst cheaters in the world

for further details read my ABS question

THey will LOSE today (not predicting hoping)

PS- Watch the TDs flow in

cheers

ABS

IBWT!