Spain, my lovely Spain.....?

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I can't wait to see the match!!! WOOOOOO!!! GO SPAIN!! What's ur score for today's match guys? I say, Spain, THRASH Swiss 5-0!! Spice up the WC with the shower of goals!! I say Fab, Torresx3, Villa to score... What d'ya think? Don't u think that this match... show more OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I can't wait to see the match!!! WOOOOOO!!!

GO SPAIN!!

What's ur score for today's match guys?

I say, Spain, THRASH Swiss 5-0!! Spice up the WC with the shower of goals!!

I say Fab, Torresx3, Villa to score...

What d'ya think?

Don't u think that this match will be the best match played TILL NOW in the WC?! I say yes!!!!
Update: Ok Mupp.. I'll try to answer more sensibly from next time... TY... Oh, yeah.. Torres is playing mostly.. He scored for the last warm up match against Poland.. So, yes, he is playing.. I'm worried about Iniesta..
Update 2: Well said FURY.. Spain is the team to add spice to the WC group matches.. Too bad they came last... But they're here now!!! WOOOOO!!!!
Update 3: Yup Francois.. Read that.. Made sense, but honestly, Spain can't draw.. The fans will go crazy after so many draws.. This will be a match to remember.. Well, I'll cry my eyes out (LITERALLY) if Spain drew....
Update 4: TU for ya KP..
Update 5: Hiya Butsy!! I know!! Finally a game to look out for!! WOHOOOO!!! Been waiting fo it for AGES!!! Xavi will run the show.. YES!!!!