Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

My wife lacks of discipline, how to improve?

She won't cook my favorite dishes, sometimes she forgets to wash the clothes that I need and keeps talking when she's not supposed to. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I am not an old fashioned or chavounistic kind of guy but I think women need to serve their men in the most efficent way, if they can't fullfill their purpose they need to be corrected by all means necessary. Here's what bothers me about her for istance: Yesterday she went grochery shopping and she came back home one hour late, now, she knows exactly what time I want to have dinner and I do expect her to be sharp and precise. Well, I didn't let her eat as punishment and I warned her if that ever happens again it will be a full day without a meal. I bought her a car for her to be punctual, I didn't get her a car just to hike around. Since I am the one who brings money home, don't I deserve some respect? I don't want to sound like a control freak but I come from the US Navy and naturally I am very strict on discipline by habit. I would never hit her because I am against that sort of correction but I need some advices on how to set her straight.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to say she wants you to divorce her, with that kind of attitude it's obvious

Can't you cook? And do laundry? My parents have always shared the household duties and they've been married 24 years! Don't you know women are allowed to talk when they want to? (You fight for her freedom, which includes talking!) Listen, just because you don't get what you want when you want 24/7 doesn't mean she doesn't respect you, it means she's a human being who gets tired of trying to be perfect! And not letting her eat? Just plain rude. Who are you to tell someone who COOKS YOUR FOOD ALL THE TIME that she can't eat? She cleans, cooks, shops and cares for you and your home doesn't she?

It would serve you right for her to get a job and to make you pick up some slack!

What money you bring home should be SHARED money! Or you might just find your self watching her eating HER HARD work. Please reconsider how you treat your wife, being in the military has nothing to do with how your marriage works.

• Pete J

sounds to me like your still married to the US navy & okay you have been raise with discipline, but your wife is a woman, not a soldier in the US navy, so treat her like a woman, otherwise you might be, either out on your ear, or become single again!

Whats wrong with you helping around the home, after all said & done housework & preparing meals isn't always women's work!

I think you might find, that if you stop treating your wife like she's one of your collegues from the navy & treat her more like a woman, she just might want to look after all your needs!

You mention that your not a male chavounistic, But in my opinon, I think you are, I'm sorry to say!

You need to change your attitude towards your wife, so she will want to serve you meals & prepare your laundry.

Cheers

some one desires to 'set you straight away'!! have you ever heard of equality? Are you incapable of looking after your self or do you somewhat decide on some one to prepare dinner for you and ensure you're ok 24/7? To be ordinary i'm shocked she continues to be with you, i for my area may be out of there straight away away! Do you think of she does not have something to do different than wait on your hand and foot? and you think of you're actually not previous formed? think approximately to be kidding top? She has in basic terms as lots top to do as she pleases as you do.

You didn't let her eat?

You, sir, are a troll or a dick.

Either way, stfu and accept the fact that your wife is an air head. She sounds, overall, just like a pleasant person.

Just ******* leave her.

You don't "set women straight".

******* prick.

I hope your mother dies.

look you need to have certain rules in the family but you go over the top, i mean she comes home 1 hour let you don't let her eat!! Look i don't care if your in the navy but you need to stop bossing you wife around she doesn't lack discipline, your the one who is overly strict!

Get her to run 10 laps around the neighborhood while holding a broom above her head.

Help her out you jack azz! does she have a job too? Learn to clean toilets and wash dishes too you jerk! You need a woman in leather to teach you some manners!

You are what you say you don't want to be. Honey your in denial... That or your a troll... None the less one fine day she is gonna leave you...

Hahaha! Douche!

I'd be careful, if i were you. One day you might find your coffee tastes suspiciously like arsenic. That'll teach you to cook your own food!