Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chris
Lv 6
Chris asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯軟體勿進。。一篇課文中的一段翻譯覺得怪怪的

Mickey Mouse... Donald Duck... Pluto... Even though these are only cartoon characters,their names are known all over the world.

Here is another name that is just as famous: Walt Disney.

He was the creator of these characters.

In fact, he was the man behind the whole Disney empire.

It also includes long cartoon films, like Snow White and The Lion King, plus many films with real actors, and, perhaps most famous of all, it includes Disneyland.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

有人可以幫我翻出標紅色的那一段嗎?

我自己的翻譯是:

它也包含了長篇的卡通影片, 像是白雪公主和獅子王, 另外還有許多真人演出的影片, 以及, 或許這些之中最有名的, 它包含了迪士尼樂園

覺得最後一句就是很奇怪....

Update:

perhaps most famous of all, it includes Disneyland.

"或許這些之中最有名的, 它包含了迪士尼樂園"

這樣念感覺不是有點怪嗎?

如果改成下面這樣會不會比較好呢?

perhaps most famous of all, it is Disneyland.

"或許這些之中最有名的,就是迪士尼樂園"

我好奇的是那個include...

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

你翻的很棒啊!!!

只是忽略了一個重點

It also includes long cartoon films這句中的主詞 it 指的就是前面的the whole Disney empire.(指整個迪士尼事業,或者照字面翻就是迪士尼王國)

所以,句意是醬

它(the whole Disney empire)也包含了長篇的卡通影片, 像是白雪公主和獅子王, 另外還有許多真人演出的影片, 以及, 或許這些之中最有名的, 它(the whole Disney empire)包含了迪士尼樂園.

醬應該就理解嚕~

2010-06-17 22:04:54 補充:

原句

It also includes long cartoon films, plus many films with real actors, and Disneyland.

插入1 :It also includes long cartoon films, like Snow White and The Lion King , plus many films with real actors,and Disneyland.

為避免誤解.以為Disneyland跟real actors都是來補充說明 many films

故用一個對等句型it includes Disneyland表示.

Source(s): me myself, me myself
  • 1 decade ago

** 我也覺得前面的also 和後面的it includes 是不需要的.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.