Who thinks they got the casting all wrong in pretty little liars?

I'm all for their Aria, Lucy Hale is so extremely pretty, but spencer is supposed to be blond, Emily looks NOTHING like the actor who plays her, and there's other random characters who just... wow, they just missed it there.. do ya'll feel the same way?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YES! i watched the first episode and i was so disapointed since its such a great series and practically NONE of the cast fits the characters! I agree, i like Aria, but ya their spencer looks nothing like the one in the book with dirty blonde hair. then emily is supposed to look like an innocent all american girl with freckles and the girl they cast looks like foreghn! Also i dont like how Ali looks! she isnt as gorgeous and glamourous looking as she seems in the book. Hanna is pretty good and Mona i just pictured differently but shes okay. and Arias parents look very differnt too! i pictured them very foregin looking for some reason and they dont look it in the show. maybe i have too high of standards but i really liked the books and wished the cast would have been chosen to actually fit the the characters discriptions!!!!!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes! Hanna's character look more like Spencer, Aria's character looks more like Hanna and the other two are just screwed up completely. The only character that looks right is Mya.

• 10 years ago

i've never read the series so i don't know what they're supposed to look like,

but as far as acting goes in general, they're all pretty talented.

and they are very pretty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.