Why are men stereotyped as murderers, rapists, or domestic abusers on Lifetime movies?

I am a guy who obviously does not care for Lifetime, but whenever I have flipped through the stations and watched it for a few minutes there usually seems to be a cheap movie on about a woman running from her life from a violent and abusive man! Women, do these movies give you some kind of cheap thrill or... show more I am a guy who obviously does not care for Lifetime, but whenever I have flipped through the stations and watched it for a few minutes there usually seems to be a cheap movie on about a woman running from her life from a violent and abusive man! Women, do these movies give you some kind of cheap thrill or something? You are the target audience...do you enjoy these rape/abuse/ violent movies portraying men as monsters? What is up with this? Talk about negatively stereotyping men.