Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what is the definition of a drug dealer?

so my mom has bought weed for her friends and either A) her friends gave her the money to buy it for her or B) she is buying the weed and then giving it to her friends with them paying the money right there

i just want to know if both "A" and "B" are illeagle (she is not making any profit)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A drug dealer is one who sells drugs. I'm sorry to hear you mom is setting such a bad example for you. You should call the police. Be prepared to be put in a foster home or with relatives.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is a drug dealer ( both scenarios are illegal), and can be punished with many years in prison.

Making a profit is not required- many smoke up the profit.

People who wants drugs are always looking for some fool to take the risks for them.

What's a card dealer? Someone who handles the cards and passes them out.

Source(s): jail staff
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Under the law, this is selling drugs and makes her a drug dealer. There are laws that make it possible to charge someone, merely for introducing the seller to the buyer with the understanding that it is with the intent of purchasing.

• 1 decade ago

Someone that is involved in the drug trade. Buying, selling or delivering. Yup. under the law she is a dealer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think so because she has possession of it but I don't think she is a dealer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.