Closed Push Button To open push button?

The freaking idiots at RadioShack told me the wrong thing. I need a push button that completes the circuit when I push the button. I asked them if I need a closed or open button. The retard said that it's like a fridge door, when it's closed, the light is off and vise versa. Well he was completely wrong... show more The freaking idiots at RadioShack told me the wrong thing. I need a push button that completes the circuit when I push the button. I asked them if I need a closed or open button. The retard said that it's like a fridge door, when it's closed, the light is off and vise versa. Well he was completely wrong cause when I tested it, it stops the circuit not completes it.

What I want to know is if it's possible to make this button into an open button so that when I push the button, the circuit completes? I don't want to go back to Radio Shack again. Please help me anyone.