What bedding should i use?

Im redecorating my room, and im going for an india(not native american) theme. My mom and i picked out two different quilts/duvet covers. Which one would suit the "india" theme better?

Silk duvet cover with pillows:

http://www.indianselections.com/product/BSDC_MVR/V...

or!

Patchwork-y quilt

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/produc...

(: thank you so much!

Update:

Do you think the silk duvet cover would be durable? Im afraid it will get pulls in it much to easily (:

And lastly, im 15, deme do you think this theme suit my age?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i'm around the same age, just a lil older and i love this theme. i feel that the first silk duvet cover is a little too old and like you said wouldn't be very durable. i love the patchwork quit from anthropologie! it would be perfect for your age and since there are alot of colors on there you can have funn adding accessories and perfect for wall colors! hope i helped!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

First of all, I LOVE the theme! Wish I thought of it! I agree that the first one is very prettybut it looks a little old fpr you. the quilt is beutiful ( i love anthropologie escpecially the dresses!) and there is so much you can do with your room if you use that quilt! its young and fresh; and it createds such a nice vibe and quilts are so cozy and classic ! and the silk one , yes it requires alot of work and isnt durable. I actually got some silk pillowcases and they snag and ripped. tottally not worth the money. Anthropologie is a good trustworthy site and of great quality. have fun!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The first one fits the theme better but i love the second. Its really cute :)

• 1 decade ago

the first one is pretty[; the second one definately looks more indian though;

and i doubt you would continue to like it in the future. i would totally get the

first one. but yeah; the second one . . i couldnt see a 15 year with that;

mostly a grandmother. the first one is verryprettty.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love the second one, its so cute! But i think the first one fits the India theme better, its more that style, and its pretty too. :)

• 1 decade ago

The first is a horrible color, you'll soon get sick of it!

Take the second one, you can use it for years without getting tired of it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I LOVE the second one!! i think it fits your age to!

• 1 decade ago

the first one is gorgeous

• 1 decade ago

i like the first one its a pretty color...

Source(s): hope i helped☺...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.