Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Christians: Do you think God miscalculated by striking touchdown Jesus?

And intended to strike the mosque down the street? What are your thoughts?

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/15/jesus-sta...

Update:

How can I be a racist when Islam is not a race?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i don't think much of coincident and accidents, and God does not miscalculate... ever...lol.

it very well could have been an act of God, or it may have been indiscriminate. only God knows for sure.

• 1 decade ago

OMFG!!!! Are you serious? You wanted it hit a Mosque instead of that monstrosity? What a racist you are to even pose that question . Christianity is supposed to be about love thy neighbor . Not hey let all the bad things happen to all other religious people of different faiths. That is what is wrong with the world . Spread the peace people not hate.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

whilst my husband and that i observed the burning pictures we burst out guffawing. at the start, it quite is a significant Jesus making the touch down sign. Comedy throughout that. Then it gets struck by skill of lightning! you could no longer make those issues up! If i grow to be a Christian in that section i might stumble on a clean church for damn specific. Who needs to stick around for the subsequent fireplace and brimstone? perhaps the lightning grow to be basically a warning shot!

• 1 decade ago

God is perfect and has His reasons to let the statue get hit by lightning.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, that may be (may have been?) a TOUCHDOWN JESUS, but it was not THE TOUCHDOWN JESUS. He is located on the campus of NORTE DAME UNIVERSITY. The mural is visible from the football stadium, hence the name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zeus > Jesus

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"I still say a church steeple with a lightening rod on top shows a lack of confidence."

- Doug McLeod

• 1 decade ago

Mouhammed did it

• Mark
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

God must be angry at Jesus for not returning...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No he knew what he was doing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.