I was offered a trade....I get A-Rod!?

I get: A-Rod, Stephen Drew, Jason Heyward

I give: Carl Crawfor, Jose Reyes, Scott Rolen

The only thing I dont like about this trade is Drew, good player but not Jose Reyes. I also dropped Konerko and picked up Cory Hart, who, If I accept this trade would replace crawford and with, Heyward being my UTIL. What should I do, should I give up Reyes and Crawford????

My team:

C Rod Barajas (NYM - C)

1B Justin Morneau (Min - 1B)

2B Ian Kinsler (Tex - 2B)

3B Scott Rolen (Cin - 3B)

SS José Reyes (NYM - SS)

OF Torii Hunter (LAA - OF)

OF Shane Victorino (Phi - OF)

OF Carl Crawford (TB - OF)

Util Corey Hart (Mil - OF)

SP Ricky Romero (Tor - SP)

SP Colby Lewis (Tex - SP,RP)

SP Clayton Richard (SD - SP,RP)

RP Matt Capps (Was - RP)

P Andrew Bailey (Oak - RP)

BN Jayson Werth (Phi - OF)

BN Brett Myers (Hou - SP,RP)

BN Ubaldo Jiménez (Col - SP)

BN Tim Lincecum (SF - SP)

BN Liván Hernández (Was - SP)

BN John Danks (CWS - SP)

Favorite Answer

I would say no because Crawford will give a great boost in SB, and Rolen is just on fire right now, doing better then A-Rod, yes he is popular but right now Rolen is the better choice. Heyward is young power but I think that losing all the SB between Reyes and Crawford would be a loss, and the only edge that they have on you is RBIs and not by much, No deal, by the way nice team!

Source(s): ME

i think of Dallas Braden is appearing stupid with the entire mound ingredient. that is a incident that got here approximately in April. recover from it and pass on from the entire ingredient extremely of springing up your self appear like an fool that's what he's doing precise now. A-rod would desire to of by no skill walked on his mound interior the 1st place, however the Peace offering is in basic terms stupid.

no... the main reason to do this is for arod, but arod only has 8 hrs this year... while you may say it is early in the season, that is the least amount of homers through this length of time in his entire career... and heyward has been cooling off of late...

No D. You have Ubaldo on your bench?

No deal.