Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Demon sleeping by my brother, around 3-4 am.?

I know this sounds false, perhaps even made up but it's not. I swear on it. I'll start from the beggining. I was sleeping in my room, and my brother and his friend Rick was laying in the front room. I woke up around 2-3 am, and felt uncomfortable like someone was in the room with me. [Which isn't unusal, I always wake up feeling this way between these hours, or random] So well, I grabbed my covers and went to the front room to sleep up their with them. Their seemed like someone was behind me, but hey, maybe it was just that it was pure dark? Anyways. I still couldn't sleep, but I was exhausted. I must've passed out, because when I looked at my phone I believe it was either 3 or 4 something. [Doesn't Satan send out his evil spirts around 3:15?]

Well, when I woke up I stared at my brother for the longest time to see if his chest was moving [Or better yet, to see if he was alive. I'm paranoid...or just bored] And staring, their seemed to be a large figure next to him...

I blamed it on the darkness of course making illusions.

And suddenly, my brother woke up this ear piercing scream engulfed my body as he raced towards our mother room screaming "I SAW THE DEVIL!! I SAW THE DEVIL!! HE WAS BESIDE ME!" I couldn't move, couldn't even talk the figure [YES. It was actually a demon!] stared at me and I seemed paralyzed, my mother ran into the room and cut the light on and he ran out the backdoor [I saw him do it, but my mother didn't.]

My brother told me, he woke [and he was AWAKE. Because, as I said I was watching him] and saw the figure laying beside him, the demon had his back towards my brother and appeared sleeping - you may say. Well even the devil hisself and his demons sleep / or he was probably nice.

I'm religious, just not extremely religious. And I can tell you - this demon aura screamed evil.

I'll describe his apperance:

He was jet black, extremely long...like as long as a king size bed & a twin sized bed put together in length. He was jet black, and seemed to have no face. And a swirly tail. No fangs, no horns, no burning coals of hatred for his eyes.

We did not buy anything 'used' like from a pawn shop lately, in fact it's been years. So theirs no way we have an cursed object here, however I did return from my Grandmothers house - where an old man died, and his spirit remained I guess.

Things like doors shutting, and opening - quick rushed whispering and such happened their. My granny did give me a necklace, could this be the reason...? And if so - the demon didn't mess with me but my brother.

Please, don't think I made this up. It's to tainted, to dastardly for me to even process. I'm 15 and my brother is 12. Our birthday is the same month / day [I don't know why I said this...but they say the smallest things are the main reason] PLEASE RESPOND! I PRAY CONSTANTLY. My brother doesn't I believe!

First off, for the stay off the mushroom comment, I'll have to tell you the same thing hun, since obviously I never stated anything about drugs ;D Doesn't drugs kill your brain cells or whatever? If so, I'm going to need you to get help, as soon as possible since you seem like to lack them by your post :)

Secondly, my mother never forced me to go to Church, she doesn't try to tell me if I do something bad, Hell waits me. GOD. Is hardly shoved into our daily life - thank you. I chose to believe in him, worship him, and such on. My mother never commented on my choice.

And about the exoricsm. - We had a man, evil, foul, everything you wanted to avoid die here about...14 years or so again. We've talked about him in this house, and things would break/etc!

I didn't post this for idiots to come, but to seek help. My mother dealed with hanks all her life, so this hardly bothered her. I was seeking on what to do. Thanks for the good comments.

Favorite Answer

You can get rid of demons and the devil by simply not believing in them.

• Arleen

Well, I'm Christian, so I get where you're coming from. Perhaps it really was a demon. There has to be a back-story for why it came though. It isn't your fault. Demons only come when you allow them to, and I'm not saying you summoned it. Maybe someone in your family has done something and the enemy is after you. The enemy usually comes after the weakest, or smallest in the family, and I'm also not calling you weak, because when you prayed, that's what made it let go. I'm glad that you're firm in your belief. Praying was the right thing to do. If you still think about that night, you just pray to God to lift that burden from your shoulders. Jesus said, "Come to me those who are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." So you just pray off that heaviness, and trust me, the scariness will cease. And if you think it's going to come back, that is not of you. That is the enemy telling you to think that way. All you have to do is rebuke it in Jesus' mighty name. Email me for further questions.

Bloody Demon, it has should just F*** off, To be honest there best weapon is fear, but the funny thing is they are scared of christians,JESUS AND GOD especially, they are guttless cowards, i hate them all, im a chrisitan and they are my enemy, i believ you pal, you need Jesus, he already has defeated the bloody lot, with God and Jesus on your side who can stop you, what can intimidate you, thats wrong, that just makes me furious to hear they actually do that, ARGH!, now you have yor proof, if they exist so does God and Jesus, Let me give you a quick history, in the very beggining before earth there was no satan or demons, just angels and God an Jesus, satan used to be a very powerful angel but he was jelous of God so he tried to become a God....DOOSHBAG....1 /3 of all Gods angels turned and followed satan and that were it started and thats when sin first entered existance, so now he lost his mission is to KILL, STEAL and DESTROY, Jesus is to bring life and life to the full, trust me kid, Jesus is the way to life here and forever, he loves you and will keep you safe, in time who knows you could be a warrior for God, just like me, if you got any questions ask me man, ill be happy to answer. God bless

I believe this kind of thing happens. My Aunt's father had severe dementia before he died and acted really evil. After he died a lot of strange things happened that couldn't be explained. Don't worry about the rude things people are saying, if you are a Christian you will have to develop a thick skin. Jesus said 'If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first'. Enough said.

Anyway, try not be afraid of the demonic activity, but don't try to communicate with it. I wonder if your fear or anxiety about the man dying in the house is giving it more power. Guilt and fear are from the devil so try to focus on the good things about yourself and your life and maybe it will go away.

I am a person that doesn't believe in these things, but I will still suggest 2 things:

1-- It was your imagination, It was dark, your brother or yourself were sleepy, it was at night, I could go on and on as these things have thousands of theories - but you get the point.

2-- You may have actually seen a demon - which I don't believe exist, but maybe they do, who am I to judge?

In that case you would have to do what your religion states to do about these things.

Are you a Christian? Go to your local church and ask for help after describing your situation. They will know what to do.

I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

My dear, demons have no business in your lives. the next time it shows up, tell it to get lost in Jesus' name. The name of Jesus is more powerful than anything in the world. Philippians 2:9 says that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus is Lord.

You do not need to pray about demons because Jesus already defeated them. He also defeated satan their leader. Just use His name against them and all this will be history

There's a one very fine way of dealing with this - always have a camera with you. It's a win-win : Either it doesn't trouble you anymore, or you become rich and famous. Good luck ;)

Source(s): Common sense.

A fine example of what a religious upbringing will do to you. Tell your parents that they are despicable.

Errrr.

Stay off the mushrooms?