Demon sleeping by my brother, around 3-4 am.?

I know this sounds false, perhaps even made up but it's not. I swear on it. I'll start from the beggining. I was sleeping in my room, and my brother and his friend Rick was laying in the front room. I woke up around 2-3 am, and felt uncomfortable like someone was in the room with me. [Which isn't... show more I know this sounds false, perhaps even made up but it's not. I swear on it. I'll start from the beggining. I was sleeping in my room, and my brother and his friend Rick was laying in the front room. I woke up around 2-3 am, and felt uncomfortable like someone was in the room with me. [Which isn't unusal, I always wake up feeling this way between these hours, or random] So well, I grabbed my covers and went to the front room to sleep up their with them. Their seemed like someone was behind me, but hey, maybe it was just that it was pure dark? Anyways. I still couldn't sleep, but I was exhausted. I must've passed out, because when I looked at my phone I believe it was either 3 or 4 something. [Doesn't Satan send out his evil spirts around 3:15?]

Well, when I woke up I stared at my brother for the longest time to see if his chest was moving [Or better yet, to see if he was alive. I'm paranoid...or just bored] And staring, their seemed to be a large figure next to him...

I blamed it on the darkness of course making illusions.

And suddenly, my brother woke up this ear piercing scream engulfed my body as he raced towards our mother room screaming "I SAW THE DEVIL!! I SAW THE DEVIL!! HE WAS BESIDE ME!" I couldn't move, couldn't even talk the figure [YES. It was actually a demon!] stared at me and I seemed paralyzed, my mother ran into the room and cut the light on and he ran out the backdoor [I saw him do it, but my mother didn't.]

My brother told me, he woke [and he was AWAKE. Because, as I said I was watching him] and saw the figure laying beside him, the demon had his back towards my brother and appeared sleeping - you may say. Well even the devil hisself and his demons sleep / or he was probably nice.

I'm religious, just not extremely religious. And I can tell you - this demon aura screamed evil.

I'll describe his apperance:
He was jet black, extremely long...like as long as a king size bed & a twin sized bed put together in length. He was jet black, and seemed to have no face. And a swirly tail. No fangs, no horns, no burning coals of hatred for his eyes.

We did not buy anything 'used' like from a pawn shop lately, in fact it's been years. So theirs no way we have an cursed object here, however I did return from my Grandmothers house - where an old man died, and his spirit remained I guess.

Things like doors shutting, and opening - quick rushed whispering and such happened their. My granny did give me a necklace, could this be the reason...? And if so - the demon didn't mess with me but my brother.

Please, don't think I made this up. It's to tainted, to dastardly for me to even process. I'm 15 and my brother is 12. Our birthday is the same month / day [I don't know why I said this...but they say the smallest things are the main reason] PLEASE RESPOND! I PRAY CONSTANTLY. My brother doesn't I believe!
Update: First off, for the stay off the mushroom comment, I'll have to tell you the same thing hun, since obviously I never stated anything about drugs ;D Doesn't drugs kill your brain cells or whatever? If so, I'm going to need you to get help, as soon as possible since you seem like to lack them by your post... show more First off, for the stay off the mushroom comment, I'll have to tell you the same thing hun, since obviously I never stated anything about drugs ;D Doesn't drugs kill your brain cells or whatever? If so, I'm going to need you to get help, as soon as possible since you seem like to lack them by your post :)

Secondly, my mother never forced me to go to Church, she doesn't try to tell me if I do something bad, Hell waits me. GOD. Is hardly shoved into our daily life - thank you. I chose to believe in him, worship him, and such on. My mother never commented on my choice.

And about the exoricsm. - We had a man, evil, foul, everything you wanted to avoid die here about...14 years or so again. We've talked about him in this house, and things would break/etc!

I didn't post this for idiots to come, but to seek help. My mother dealed with hanks all her life, so this hardly bothered her. I was seeking on what to do. Thanks for the good comments.