emily deshcanel-zooey deschanel.. Bones.... help.?

okay so my friend was like omg i watched bones and its emily deschanel! i was like yes thats right. and she was like oh shes zooey deschanels sister and i was like um zooey deschanel? so i looked her up on google and she is the one with the black hair whos on yes man and a few other tinngs (like 500 days of summer) with the amazingly pretty eyes (jealous) she was like holy crap i love zooey deschanel. so yeah anyway. i was wondering you know how on bones, (tv series) emily deschanel plays temperance "bones" brennan, well you know how bones is like aspergers syndrome, does emily deschanel have aspergers syndrome or is she just amazing at acting?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Nope :)

She's an actor,

I don't think she even has aspergers syndrome in the show, i think viewers are led to believe that, but i think she just has a love of science or something (:

Haha, hope this helps. xD

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't know if Bones "Brennan" has Asperger's, she may just be too literal and rational, and her attitude is loosely based around the disappearance of both parents at 15, but like most shows on TV, its all fictional. Emily Deschanel is an actress, watch a few interviews on youtube and you will understand.

Source(s): Bones Fanatic :)
  • 10 years ago

I'm going to ignore your atrocious grammar and just answer your question.

Emily Deschanel is an actor, she pretends to be a character. So no, she does not have Asperger's or any similar disability.

• 4 years ago

Ankle, Everyone says Collar bone but thats cliche haha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

she's an actress need i say more, you however have the ability to bore people with your ramblings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.