have you ever been to Emeril lagasse restaurants?

I hear he has two.... a American one and a asian one. In Orlando, Florida. Is the food there good? I'm sure its very pricey.

Thanks in advance.

• Favorite Answer

Yep, I went to the one in universals city walk. It was great!!!! The food is really yummy and the plate presentation was great! If your lucky you can see Emeril! The food is great but the portion is small and it is quite pricy. You can expect about 50 per person, if your going for dinner. But it is worth it, the atmosphere and food is great !! I highly recommend it. They have simple less expensive stuff for the kids, in case your a parent!

I've never been, but I hear it's very good. I would suggest you go, unless you're really picky about food.