Caught lesbian girlfriend watching straight porn?

After 1.5 years together Ive caught my girlfriend watching fairly hardcore straight porn by finding it on her computer. She has slept with many guys (and girls) before this relationship but claims to now be gay. Is that even possible after finding this out? When confronted she says she is very satisfied with our sex life and doesn't ever want to sleep with a man again, but can't really explain why she watches it. I don't want to be with anyone who is unsure about their sexuality.

Favorite Answer

It could easily be that she finds something else about the porn attractive instead of the guy. Don't jump to conclusions. If your girlfriend doesn't find you attractive, you will know.

1

Source(s): Watch Hot Girl Alone : http://CamGz.com/?vVxX

Uhm this may come as a shock to you, but Lesbians watch straight porn too hun. Do you think that means that lesbians are curious about being straight? Do you think that means your girlfriend is curious about being straight? No it doesn't. I'm a lesbian and I watch straight porn sometimes too and I watch it because I love to watch the women in the porn get screwed by the men. I like to imagine that I'm the guy giving it to the girl, it turns me on. And when I watch lesbian porn I like to imagine that I am the girl giving it and getting it.

Basically women can watch any type of adult porn and use their imaginations to get off. A woman's brain and imagination is a powerful thing. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm a gay guy. I watch both gay and straight porn. I watch the straight porn mostly to watch the guys involved. I wouldn't worry too much about your girlfriend watching straight porn. She's probably enjoying seeing the girls that are in them.

So I have the same problem. My girlfriend slept with two men in high school, but says it was uncomfortable and didn't like penetration. When she met me, I like to have sex using toys, always play the male. However, first couple of times she wasn't into it, but she tried. And now after a year she's really into it and always wants toys. I'm fine with it because that's how I like it as well. However, I've caught her in the bathroom masturbating to straight porn. She watched a man being jerked off and sucked. I'm confused, y would she masturbate to just looking at a male penis.??

Granted I told her earlier that I was not going to have sex w her on her period, so she pretended to shower and instead was going at it with a man getting jerked and sucked. I went mad, and told her I'm done, if she fantasizes so much of a real penis, y is she with me???? Should I waste anymore time on this girl? Please help, this I serious, because we are moving in March 19th and I don't want it to be a mistake

Well if she has slept with men before, then she is probably bisexual or gay as she sees herself now. I have watched gay male porn just for curiosity.I say one day when you are rocking in bed, video yourselves. So perhaps she can enjoy watch your actions than porn. bottom line it's just porn.

i dont think it's anything to be worried about some people have different taste in entertainment. a friend of mine (lesbian) thinks guy on guy porn is hot lol and she's a big o'l les trust me lol she likes girls like there are stars in the night sky!

Well straight girls watch Lesbian porn, does that make them Lesbian? No...

People watch porn because well, its awesome.