What episode of Taxicab Confessions: Las Vegas does the couple have sex in the back of the cab?

I remember catching this episode a few years ago. I want to find it now because my boyfriend doesn't believe me that it was actually shown on Taxicab Confessions. I remember it was a couple where the woman was much older than her boyfriend. They talked about having done it in an elevator and wanting to do it on... show more I remember catching this episode a few years ago. I want to find it now because my boyfriend doesn't believe me that it was actually shown on Taxicab Confessions. I remember it was a couple where the woman was much older than her boyfriend. They talked about having done it in an elevator and wanting to do it on an airplane and then they went at it in the back of the taxi. Anyone know which episode this was? I can't find anything on it!