Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

Who would have won a sumo wrestling fight: Biggie or Big Pun?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Big Pun used to be fit lol!!!

Naw, if you mean at their heights, I'd definitely take Biggie because Sumo wrestling requires a good amount of energy in order to harness that size and weight and Big Pun could barely breathe near the end of his career...

• 1 decade ago

You Seen the size of the 2 people lets see.

Biggie 6'3 Like 360

Big Pun 5'8 450-700 through his career.

Big Pun used to be fit thats why he was able to carry his weight the way he did and have the breath control that he did at his weight.

But for the Sumo I'de go with Big Pun.

• 1 decade ago

Big Pun would win in a sumo wrestling match against The Notorious B.I.G.

• 1 decade ago

Biggie.. he was skinner than Big Pun. Big Pun have a lot of health issues so doing a sport like Sumo Wrestling won't work out for him lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Big Pun, being bigger than biggie he just needs to exert just enough energy to take him out the ring.

• belk
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Bq: Lyrically who became greater sick? massive Pun Bq2: Who have been given a greater effective pass? massive Pun Bq3: Capital Punishment vs waiting to Die Capital Punishment Bq4: Endangered Species vs existence After dying stay After dying Bq5: Ur fav massive Pun's music? large Lyrical Bq6: Ur fav Biggie's music? gadget Gun Funk Bq7: Are they the two on your remarkable ten checklist? Mmm... i don't understand. i've got not got a ''remarkable ten checklist''

• 1 decade ago

Idkkk lol i rlly like this q tho...

Biggie had asthma... But Pun was so big sometimes Fat Joe finished his verses because he was winded. Overall Biggie was probably more agile so i'll go with Biggie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Biggie would throw him out of the circle then finish him off in a rap battle

• 1 decade ago

Pfffffft Biggie would win, Big Pun would die of a heart attack.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Biggie.. baaby

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.