Spiritually speaking: If God exists why does God exist?

Why does God exist if God exists? Also do you like my tusks?

If God is man-made then God existing means God can't exist so therefore God can't exist because he exists?

If God is not man-made then God existing means that God can't exist due to God having to exist

So he doesn't exist. Like my logic?

Best Answer

My guess is that he evolved on Planet H. --- A planet which formed shortly after our Universe was formed 13.7 billion years ago. -- A planet that is now more scientifically, technologically, and evolutionarily advanced than Earth (which formed only 4.5 Billion years ago).

My book:

http://www.textnovel.com/story/The-Ancestors-of-Go...

• Emily

You are confusing a proclivity for homosexuality vs. the act of homosexuality. Let me take an analogy. Why is it that some people are alcoholics? As I understand, part of this is a genetic issue, a disease. However, the bible doesn't condemn alcoholism, just drunkenness. So some people have a proclivity to "get drunk" but don't act on it. Where then is the condemnation? Part of the proclivity is a result of us living in a fallen world with sinful nature. That may not make dealing with the issue any easier, "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." (I Corinthians 15:57) I hope this helps answer your question.

• Tyler Durden
      3 years agoReport

You are amazing and I love your way to explain in using alcholics vs. drunkeness being alcholoc isn't a choice being drunk is!

God exists only in the minds of the faithful.

There is no why, the Creator just is. S/he manifests as all that is. Your question is located within the false paradigm that God/dess and we are separate. There is only one God but there are many Gods. It's a paradox you can never work out but you can recieve and experience. No Bible or any other scriptures will give you this experience, it is a Cosmic reality. We are God.

• Tyler Durden
      3 years agoReport

We all are "Children of God" that doesn't make us our own Creator. Atheism doesn't exist ignorance exists.

God exists because god exists. Haven't you ever talked to a theist before?

God is the reason God exists. Look at NewAdvent.org/summa and you will find the answer.

people think he exist so they arnt afraid of there not being a god. the people who do believe in him need something to worship because there to mindless to think for themselves

This was never explained in the book. Maybe it will in the sequel. Anyone know when It's due out?

• ?

He's got nothing better to do.

What?