I was very disappointed with Italy v Paraguay today...?

...they didn't show many of the beautiful Italan and Parguayan female fans!!! :P jk but seriously that game could have gone to either team, I haven't seen Italia play so well recently so this comeback is a little inspirational, no doubt that they will march over New Zealand on Sunday even without Buffon... show more ...they didn't show many of the beautiful Italan and Parguayan female fans!!! :P

jk but seriously that game could have gone to either team, I haven't seen Italia play so well recently so this comeback is a little inspirational, no doubt that they will march over New Zealand on Sunday even without Buffon and Pirlo.

for Paraguay, they have a good chance to get into 1st place, if they can get more goals than Italy and win vs Slovakia and New Zealand, we might see our first surprise team of the tournament?

So the big question is...how come so many people hate Italy? Seriously, they "dive", they "cheat", but they won a World Cup fair and square with Catenaccio. I'm pretty indifferent to them, but since so many people hate Italy and poke at them for giving up a goal today, I feel like I need to support them!!! :P

I guess whoever is the FIFA World Cup champion gets the least respect :)