Physics & Math double major vs Physics major, econ/math minors?

Currently, I'm double majoring in Applied Physics and Math, but lately I've been considering getting a minor in economics as well. Unfortunately, there's (probably) not enough room in my college schedule for me to pick up two majors and a minor, so it seems I have to choose: Do I double major in... show more Currently, I'm double majoring in Applied Physics and Math, but lately I've been considering getting a minor in economics as well.

Unfortunately, there's (probably) not enough room in my college schedule for me to pick up two majors and a minor, so it seems I have to choose: Do I double major in physics and math, or do I major in physics and minor in economics and math?

Currently, I want to go to grad school to get an engineering degree, but I also want to keep my options open -- I want to have a diverse and strong resume, and I feel that an econ minor would add that. I definitely want to keep physics, but I'm still unsure what I want to get alongside it.

Here's how many classes away from each major/minor right now:
- Math minor: 2 classes
- Math major: 4 classes & a senior thesis
- Econ minor: 8 classes

So which should I pick? I'm also a bit worried about my overall workload -- physics isn't an easy degree, so adding more classes could make it tough.