Girl pretending to be a boy movie?

Its not Just One of The Guys but I believe it came out around that same time in the 80's or maybe even early 90's. It may have even been a made for TV movie I remember it being set in the 40's 50's or 60's. It was about a teenage girl who was a Tom boy but as she got older and started to... show more Its not Just One of The Guys but I believe it came out around that same time in the 80's or maybe even early 90's. It may have even been a made for TV movie

I remember it being set in the 40's 50's or 60's. It was about a teenage girl who was a Tom boy but as she got older and started to develop she tried to hide it. I remember her wrapping her breast to keep them flat, I think the setting for that seen what up in a tree fort. She liked to play sports and I think that was the problem girls aren't allowed to play.

Anyone have any ideas on this?
3 answers