125cc bike for 16 year old?

Hello everyone I need some help I am 16 years old I do some off roading and have a ktm 125 which I ride around on. So I know how to use the gears and clutch what I need help is choosing a bike I know you will say its up to me but there must someone who as been on one of the bikes and can tell me which one to... show more Hello everyone I need some help I am 16 years old I do some off roading and have a ktm 125 which I ride around on.

So I know how to use the gears and clutch what I need help is choosing a bike I know you will say its up to me but there must someone who as been on one of the bikes and can tell me which one to pick and which is better thanks.

I have looked at cruiser bikes:
Yamaha dragster 125
Yamaha virago 125

Commuter bikes
Yamaha Ybr 125
Honda cbf 125

Touring bikes
Honda varadero
Honda xr 125

Can you please tell me if you think I should pick a cruiser or a touring or commuter bike thanks for answering I really don't know what bike to pick also I can't test drive them as I don't have a full license.
Update: sorry forgot to mention im living in Ireland where you can legally ride a 125cc at 16.