My husband wont have sex with me?

I have been with my husband for 2 years...he works outside of the country so i get to see him at least 4 times a year for a period of 10 days on each visit. Our sex life was just okay on all the other visits but on my last one...we never had sex at all. He tells me he loves me so much and all, we hugged kissed... show more I have been with my husband for 2 years...he works outside of the country so i get to see him at least 4 times a year for a period of 10 days on each visit. Our sex life was just okay on all the other visits but on my last one...we never had sex at all. He tells me he loves me so much and all, we hugged kissed cuddled all the time...he would show me off to his friends wanting everyone to know im his wife..wed show public affection (its almost natural to us) but thats all it was!!! I tried to ask him why the lack of intimacy and hed just say...if i could stop askin for it maybe hed give it to me, the more i talk the more he juss cant. I thought this was some form of emotional abuse..but never the less..i stopped askin n all but still..nothin happened. We juss continued with the kissing cuddlin n all that until i sat him down n he said to me it wasn my fault, he was havin a physical problem..he mentioned somethin to do with his scrotum or somethin, n he would visit the washroom every 5 min...so i dont kno just felt like he wasnt feeling me...i felt so unloved and unwanted and unattractive! It was such a huge blow to my self esteem like seriously who wouldnt want to have sex with his wife he hasnt seen in 4 months. Oh and what made it worse was that 3 months before i visited i found out he had a one night stand nd he truly apologized for it, so i guess whilst im tryna get over the infedelity, he wont have sex with me...to me it sounds like hes ben faithful to someone else who is not me. Do you think guilt and stress may have anything to do with this...i feel like walkin away...please help!!
16 answers 16