Are there home requirements the house inspection has to meet in order to get an FHA loan?

My dad says to get an FHA loan, the kitchen has to be in certain spot, as opposed to the bathroom, that there are just alot of things the house HAS to be in order to get an FHA loan on it....but when googling i read that FHA currently has no home inspection requirements....so.....does anyone know what EXACTLY the... show more My dad says to get an FHA loan, the kitchen has to be in certain spot, as opposed to the bathroom, that there are just alot of things the house HAS to be in order to get an FHA loan on it....but when googling i read that FHA currently has no home inspection requirements....so.....does anyone know what EXACTLY the house to be like to get an FHA loan? I mean you can get one on a HUD home and those are falling apart....so....you can get one any kind of house right? I'm so confused, please help.