how to unlock mytouch tmobile Cell Phone if dont have gmail?

oky me nd my cuzn were wippinq the screenn nd a page popped up nd said 2 many password attemps so it says to enter a gmail account nd i dont have one of those but i Dont wannah go to the tmbile store to dod it s how i do it? PLEASE HELP ME~!!!!

Favorite Answer

You MUST have a Gmail account to use a MyTouch (or any Android-based phone). Once you set the phone up, you don't ever have to use it again. Google accounts are free to set up on line. The Android system on the phone is created by Google, and their network cloud is used to send mail, sync contacts and calendars, and provide other app services, like Google Maps and navigation. They also run the Market, where you download other apps. You don't need to go to T-Mobile.

Here's what I don't understand...if you and your "cuzn" were doing something with the phone (who's phone was it?), and the phone was already working, who's Google account was used to set it up in the first place?

In the future, can you ask your question in real English rather than typing like your texting your friends. I can't help you if I can't understand your question. And I'm having a really hard time figuring this one out.

I wouldn't recommend buying an unlocked phone, considering you could be scammed. Personally, I would unlock it myself. There are plenty of instructions on the web, just try googling it. But if you insist, yes, unlocked phones can run T Mobile. However, T Mobile is going to merge with A T&T soon, so you wouldn't need an unlocked phone anymore after that.