anna o asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

has my application for cymbalta in lilly cares been approved?

my application for lilly cares cymbalta 60 mg was sent a month ago. has it been approved

Favorite Answer

have you called them to check on it they must have a toll free number to check it out if not you can look online under cymbalta or eli lilly and get a phone number to check it out. if you need pill before this call your local mental health association and see if they can refer you to someone.

Watch out for weight gain with the Seroquel! While it can be taken throughout the day, it is primarily prescribed to take in the evening. While it is helpful to me sleep, I usually find I am starving about 40 minutes after I take it! So I wind up eating what ever I can find in the ice box at night. No matter how “good” I try to eat, it’s never a good idea to eat just before going to bed. Unfortunately, the way Seroquel works (first it makes you VERY hungry and then it makes you tired) you are bound to pack on some pounds! For some reason, I also have a lot of dreams when I take Seroquel (they are almost always good dreams). I usually wake up feeling well rested and in a good mood (partly because I slept well and partly because I had good dreams). I have tried Cymbalta. It did not help over the long haul. Please keep in mind: Every person is unique. We all have different chemistry in our bodies. What works for me may not work for someone else. Treatment for depression has been most successful when you combine medication with “talk therapy”. Good luck!

You can make a phone call.

Serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain and spinal cord are believed to both mediate core mood symptoms and help regulate the perception of pain. Based on preclinical studies, Cymbal ta is a balanced and potent re-uptake inhibitor of serotonin and norepinephrine that is believed to potentiate the activity of these chemicals in the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord). While the mechanism of action of Cymbal ta is not known, scientists believe its effects on depression and anxiety symptoms, as well as its effect on pain perception, may be due to increasing the activity of serotonin and norepinephrine in the central nervous system.

Cymbal ta is approved in the United States for the treatment of major depressive disorder, the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder, the management of diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain and the management of fibromyalgia, all in adults (18+). Cymbalta is not approved for use in paediatric patients.

The most common side effects of Cymbalta include nausea, dry mouth, sleepiness, and constipation. This is not a complete list of side effects. Cymbalta may cause sleepiness and dizziness. Until patients know how Cymbalta affects them, they should not drive a car or operate hazardous machinery.

Please take care of yourself Always..............