Dream about Vanna White?

Every night I have the strangest dreams. Somebody please tell me what this means: First I'm going shopping in my underwear, then all of sudden I'm floating in mid air. My lips fall off and everybody starts to stare, donuts and hot dogs are flying everywhere. Then I'm being followed by these... show more Every night I have the strangest dreams. Somebody please tell me what this means: First I'm going shopping in my underwear, then all of sudden I'm floating in mid air. My lips fall off and everybody starts to stare, donuts and hot dogs are flying everywhere.

Then I'm being followed by these Russian spies. They give me some velcro, and an order of fries. Suddenly I'm bowling on the Starship Enterprise. I fall down a hole and that's when I realize I'm stuck in a closet with Vanna White.

I keep having this dream night after night after night after night. Do you think I'm going insane? Was it something I ate or something wrong with my brain? See, I'm naked in church when I meet a dinosaur. Try to run, but my feet have been nailed to the floor. Then a midget pushes me through a revolving door, and I'm back in the very same place I was before, I'm stuck in a closet with Vanna White and I can't bust out and I can't break free. I can't go home and I can't get loose, and I try to escape but it's just no use.

Because of all those crazy dreams I even wake up screaming now and then. See, I'm coming home from work but I forgot my address. I'm half an hour late for my algebra test, then some slimy alien jumps out of my chest. Then I'm falling and falling and I guess you know the rest.