David Trimble seems to be known as a Zionist. What about Ken Watkin?

As soon as I heard the names of the two "foreign observers" the Israelis have asked onto the panel investigating the lethal attack on the boats bringing aid to Gaza, I had a look around google. It seems David Trimble is a Zionist so there's no surprise there but I can't find much about Ken Watkin.... show more As soon as I heard the names of the two "foreign observers" the Israelis have asked onto the panel investigating the lethal attack on the boats bringing aid to Gaza, I had a look around google. It seems David Trimble is a Zionist so there's no surprise there but I can't find much about Ken Watkin. The BBC is reporting "The Whitehouse approves of the appointments" so maybe we should expect the panel to find the Israelis were acting in self defence.
Update: I don't understand Old Dog's answer. There's the United Nations, you could ask the Chinese, the Indians. There are plenty of people. It's just that hiring someone a quick google tells you is known as a Zionist more or less kills any chance anyone will think the conclusions of the enquiry will be... show more I don't understand Old Dog's answer. There's the United Nations, you could ask the Chinese, the Indians. There are plenty of people. It's just that hiring someone a quick google tells you is known as a Zionist more or less kills any chance anyone will think the conclusions of the enquiry will be worth anything and everyone will be saying "white phosphorus" again!