Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do nice guys finish last?

The question speaks for itself and I also want to know what to do if this is true and that a good/nice guy can't the recognition he should get or can find a girl that appreciates for who he is.

Favorite Answer

Do nice guys finish last?

I say no because most nice girls are going through the same thing that most nice guys go through, so in effect the two usually meet one another after high school and the early college years.

People who say that nice guys finish last because they are nice are full of ****, nice guys finish last because the nice girls that they are looking for are waiting for enough time to pass so the bad boys and players stop blocking the view.

It only seems like there are no nice people because players and superficial girls are the ones that are most visible and what we see is what we think we get.

Is there hope for you? You bet, friend, and have faith that there are tons of nice girls who are simply waiting for the stupid and superficial to get out of the way.

Maybe it's their looks.

Players usually spit their game quickly though, because they want the girl to hit it and quit, so after they can just move onto the next one. Nice guys take their time to appreciate a girl and it takes them a bit longer to get the girl. They might finish last, but they last the longest. I didn't mean that in a sexual way haha.

xoxo

• cat :)

In the very end, I'd say no they don't.

Yes, the players and scum bags might get more girls first, but usually the relationships don't work out.

If you are talking about a long term relationship or marriage, then I think nice guys finish first

Deep down, every girl just wants a nice guy that really values her.

It might not seem like it pays to be a nice guy, but in the end it will.

• bv

First of all, if you like the girl, then ASK HER OUT. Sometimes, girls dont know you like them! and the nice guys always watches from the sideline, WHAT ABOUT GETTING OUT THERe AND ASKING THE GIRL OUT? Maybe then she can appreciate him.

yea the players always get the girls

• Zander

I asked this before Apparently they do sucks for us :(

depends....