What does Bank of America na via Landsafe on a credit report mean?

My dad is bipolar and has bought a house (without telling her first) and my mom is worried that he may have applied jointly using her name without her knowledge. OR that he may have used their existing home as collateral. On his credit report under regular inquiries it reads " bank of america na via... show more My dad is bipolar and has bought a house (without telling her first) and my mom is worried that he may have applied jointly using her name without her knowledge. OR that he may have used their existing home as collateral. On his credit report under regular inquiries it reads " bank of america na via landsafe". Under permissible purpose it states "credit transaction". The same thing is on her report and she is worried that he has applied for a loan in her name or used their home as collateral.

Please help.
1 answer 1