What does Bank of America na via Landsafe on a credit report mean?

My dad is bipolar and has bought a house (without telling her first) and my mom is worried that he may have applied jointly using her name without her knowledge. She is also worried that he may have used their existing home that is held jointly in their names as collateral. On his credit report it shows under... show more My dad is bipolar and has bought a house (without telling her first) and my mom is worried that he may have applied jointly using her name without her knowledge. She is also worried that he may have used their existing home that is held jointly in their names as collateral. On his credit report it shows under regular inquiries and inquiry analysis it reads " bank of america na via landsafe". Under permissible purpose it states "credit transaction". The same thing is on her report and she is worried that he has applied for a loan in her name or used their home as collateral.

He is really manic right now and this house is a horrible investment. It literally is falling apart and is uninhabitable.
Any information you can offer would help a lot! Thank you!
Update: We live in California. You cannot ask him anything because he is a pathological liar. Right now he is refusing to speak to me (again). I am beyond hurt by his behavior towards my mother and I.
Update 2: Reena and Stephen,

Thank you for your help, it means a lot. I will advise my mother. I really appreciate the great advice. What I shared on here is just the tip of the iceberg, if I told the whole story no one would believe it.