Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 10 years ago

I can't log onto facebook :(?

like half an hour ago i was on facebook and then it said something i wasn't really paying much attention to what it said, so it logged me off. i tried logging back on and now i can't... im on my sisters facebook and 100 of her friends are logged on... why cant i log onto mine? it doesn't say account disabled or anything when i try to log in though

Update:

it's not taking over my life... i have pictures on my facebook that ive deleted and i really don't want to lose them...

Update 2:

I have tried to go on my facebook sometimes it says account not available right now please try again later..... other times it'll go on my account but everything on my wall is gone

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ask your sister to search your name and if it comes up you still should be on facebook.

Then maybe try to change your password.

It could be just facebook error try it in few hours, what does it say when you try to log in? If it doesnt connect then its a facebook error

• 4 years ago

I'm not sure if there is a specific 'was last on line'.. thingy but there is the little on line icon that tells people if you're on line but you can turn this off, also they can tell from the mini feed and other feed thingy. You can disable these too though so none of your information is on view to any one, not even your friends. I personally don't need everyone knowing every little thing so I disabled mine. It's under you security settings under profile I think.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Facebook is for losers and people with disabilites.

Source(s): Log off for atleast one month.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

god, that crap is taking over peoples lives. peopelshould eb out having fun, not on that thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

having fb problems also

• 10 years ago

it just happen to me. I guess we just gotta wait :(

• 10 years ago

IDK, Id give it a little bit,,, Thats happened W/ Mine and my sisters before... Id give it a few hours then try again. :)

• 10 years ago

i'm not having any problems... must be you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.