Anonymous

why are brazilian women so beautiful?

im sorry guys but them Brazilian women with them big hips, boy oh boy

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes The beautiful ones with the nice bodies are beautiful and have nice bodies

Source(s): They are ugly ones too
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I've been to Brazil and there are a fair amount of poor, ugly Brazilian women there, especially if you get outside of the big cities like Rio. The difference is that in Brazil at least the ugly ones still have a good body. You will see some ugly Brazilians with messed up teeth, but not many fat ones.

• 4 years ago

Theres beautiful women of every race. Theres alot of beautiful brazilians but ive seen some ug mugs. I dont agree about the German, but everybody has their own opinion

• 10 years ago

Thank you.

Just kidding. How can a nationality be beautiful? Brazilians are not a race of people. =] My dad was White, but there are plenty of Black Brazilians, Native American Brazilians, and multiracial Brazilians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Maybe its the food they eat over there??? lolz

They are beautiful. They have the perfect flawless skin that radiates & glow!!! Its like rare to see an ugly Brazilian women.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yeah, then they turn around.

Why people think Brazil has the monopoly on beauty is beyond me. Likely, the exotic factor and the unique cultural diaspora. Some of those chicks look like who did it and what the hell for.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Mum been always skinny and now in her 40, peolpe mistake her with my sister. That's what brazilian girls will never look like with those ''curves'' because they will enud up catastrophically fat and old moma like looking. Period.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I know what you mean lol. If i lived in brazil i reckon it would be close to heaven with all there fine women just parading around in the streets..

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes I agree, very beautiful.

• 10 years ago

well they are bronze beauties, (not black) thier skin tone, smile, from head to suckable toe they are hot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.