promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Hey, how come my questions don't post in R&S... Have I done something wrong...umm....?

Update:

{{hollykitch}}

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo has problems.

((AEC))

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think it's a glitch in the system. About 1 in every 5 of my questions don't post until an hour or 2 later. This one of yours posted, so maybe the others will too.

• 3 years ago

i think of people are here to debate recommendations and what they suspect to be the "actuality". i did no longer placed it in expenses to mock it; I placed it in expenses by means of fact this manner of great sort of diverse people declare to comprehend the reality and yet diverse truths wrestle oneanother. it somewhat is then that I fall lower back on what i comprehend: the Bible. i got here across it interesting that this verse got here in my email subscription wherein i'm getting a number of Bible verses each and every day. yet previously I provide it, bear in innovations that 3 significant religions have faith that the previous testomony of the Bible is real: Christians, Jews, and Muslims. it somewhat is setting up then, that this answer comes from the previous testomony. by means of fact God is a God of actuality and not evaluations, pay attention this. God isn't a guy, that he could desire to lie; neither the son of guy, that he could desire to repent: hath he pronounced, and shall he no longer do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he no longer make it stable? Numbers 23:19 KJV

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't really know but I think there are some key words if you use them they go to yahoo to check out your question .

They are too PC.

Just my thoughts but no proof.

It seems to me you can run down Christians , no problem but say something bad about Jews or Muslims & most likely your question will not get published.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Over the weekend I have experienced several glitches on answers.

Love and Peace to you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I see this one!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey how come this one posted?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think yamster just hates clever questions. he won't let some of mine about killing all the shy guys through either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That happens to me a lot, don't know why, though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.