Ascendant Lord Mars in Libra 7th house, Conjunct Venus and Pluto also Libra in 7th?

I am a Leo sun with Aries ascendant, however, Mars is debilitated in Libra in the seventh and also conjunct Venus. With pluto and mars both being malefics, do they completely outrule the benefic Venus in my chart. Is venus dominated and weak or is Mars and Pluto weak? All of these planets oppose the ascendant, which is empty of planets. What does it mean when the Lord of the ascendant (Mars) and ruler of the chart, opposed the ascendant? What is the significance in the 7th house of marriage and relationships? Help please....

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Hitesh
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

1st lord in 7th means you will always support your partner.

your partner will have super dashing personality.

Don't worry about mars because venus is in its own sign.

your partner will be strong,physically very active and sexually strong.

• 4 years ago

No, of course not. Opposite your ascendant is your descendant. These are telling you about the sort of partnership characteristics you'll probably have. Assuming these planets are within say, 8 degrees of your descendant, they will have the following influences on your partnership. Venus shows relationships are extremely important to you and "must" be harmonious. Mars shows possibilities of conflict with partners but the relationship will be dynamic. Pluto shows there may be power struggles in your relationships. With Venus in your 7th house, it should give you a charming partner but you may become self-indulgent after marriage. If Mars is in the 7th, it will give an active and aggressive partner, it will never be dull, with lots of activity mixed in with the odd argument or three. If Pluto's in your 7th house, your partner will be very intense, Scorpio like, your feelings will never be wishy-washy, it's an all or nothing thing, you either are madly in love or you absolutely hate him/her. All this ties in with your ascendant well though doesn't it? You want to make an impact and conquer the world.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i have sort of the same position also, except i'm going by vedic astrology where there's a whole-house system meaning that 1 sign = 1 house

my rising is scorpio which is also ruled by mars and it's placed in taurus which is obviously my 7th house. i read that this placement causes trouble in relationships because we're too independent while our partner would want to be with us. apparently this placement can cause death to the partner lmao. but that's a pretty shitty summary but this placement is called a kuja dosha (here's a website i skimmed over and it seems trustworthy: http://www.astrologyforu.com/others/kuja.php . there's another website i liked a lot but i can't find it, sorry).

i also know that the lord of the chart is also never hostile towards itself i'm just guessing that we don't have it that bad

• 10 years ago

Please write birth details for your answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.