Ascendant Lord Mars in Libra 7th house, Conjunct Venus and Pluto also Libra in 7th?

I am a Leo sun with Aries ascendant, however, Mars is debilitated in Libra in the seventh and also conjunct Venus. With pluto and mars both being malefics, do they completely outrule the benefic Venus in my chart. Is venus dominated and weak or is Mars and Pluto weak? All of these planets oppose the ascendant,... show more I am a Leo sun with Aries ascendant, however, Mars is debilitated in Libra in the seventh and also conjunct Venus. With pluto and mars both being malefics, do they completely outrule the benefic Venus in my chart. Is venus dominated and weak or is Mars and Pluto weak? All of these planets oppose the ascendant, which is empty of planets. What does it mean when the Lord of the ascendant (Mars) and ruler of the chart, opposed the ascendant? What is the significance in the 7th house of marriage and relationships? Help please....