Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Since Sarah insists her bosom growth wasn't from surgery, should she worry that her nose will expand next?

• Ciaron
    Favorite Answer

The problem is nature is cruel and so is gravity as it takes no prisoners so she may pleased with the increase in bosoms initially, but with every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and there will be an increase somewhere else lest she ends up falling on her face. So it looks like the next part of her anatomy that will expand will be her backside. So soon she will be a Jelly wobbly fat person like the illiterate hordes that follow her as she jiggles her jowls there might be a new sport in Wasilla "Ride the Jelly" as it is a not so well known fact but in the 19th Century the height of evening entertainment was to watch the jelly wobble - see the link.

you've heard rumors that her marriage is in hassle. I easily have little doubt that she has had breast surgical treatment. that's likewise sensible because she is no longer the governor of Alaska. notwithstanding i do no longer believe she would have nostril surgical treatment as a next step. Why would she elect human beings to understand even as she's mendacity.

I didn't notice any bosom growth. I don't notice her bosom at all. In fact such a thing would be entirely against everything she stands for. When did you take the measurements? Is your nose expanding?

100+ Grow Taller Natural Secrets - http://GrowTallerSteps.com

I've got a lot more important things to think about other than obsessing over Palin's breasts.

I don't care about Palin's breasts. At all.

How come men aren't put under the same microscope? Why is part (or most) of a woman's value based on her physical appearance?

Palin will be on that ticket in 2012 and BARON will vote for her.......bosom and all...

Source(s): PNAC

I think she needs to show them so we'll know for sure.

I like it when liberals make personal attacks, it means they STILL have no logical debate in real issues.

I noticed that she got a facelift or botox, and no one is talking about that!