Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Eclipse quote by Edward about Alice?

In Eclipse Alice is finishing up the story of Jasper and herself and Edward interjects something. The quote is about how he came home to find his stuff in the garage and Alice took over his room. What is the exact quote? I can't find it.

Favorite Answer

"Alice told me what she'd seen of Carlisle and his family. I could hardly believe that such an existence was possible. But Alice made me optimistic. So we went to find them." -Jasper

"Scared the hell out of them, too. Emmett and I were away hunting. Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into. When I got home, all my things were in the garage" -Edward

"Your room had the best view." -Alice

Source(s): Eclipse, PG. 302 (hardcover copy), chapter 13. Newborn

"Scared the hell out of them, too," Edward said, rolling his eyes at Jasper before turning to me to explain. "Emmett and I were away hunting. Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak"--he nudged Alice playfully--"who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and whats to know which room she can move into."

Source(s): Eclipse, Chapter 13, Newborn page 302, 5th paragraph

that didnt happen in eclipse...