Uh-oh spaghettios, should Rob Green be dropped now?

The fact that Rob Green was picked ahead of James could put pressure on James if he's brought in now but can Green be trusted after that howler? What do you think Don Fabio will do? Do you agree with that? I think if it was me I'd stick with him, hopefully he'll learn from his mistake.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Keep Robert Green.

The idea of dropping the country's best goal keeper based on a very rare and uncharacteristic mistake is just ridiculous.

None that i will think of of.. yet that is warm off Kitty's chart.. Uh Oh Spaghettious are stable for you coronary heart Shove em in yet gosh they particular will make you fart. Little around wonders and advantageous and extraordinarily spiced those darn issues make me experience feisty. purely a dab will do me until finally my gut feels finished consume too many and you you experience your gut pull. My waist will develop and get out of sight look interior the replicate and and that i'm a freight.. They dont flavor stable particularly in simple terms out of the can consume too many and your waistline will develop. Spaghettious are advantageous for the youngsters to consume no longer for me I nonetheless desire to work out my feet..

Keep Ron in Goal

Everyone has a crap moment now and then. It's just unfortunate for Green that his came in one of The Games of his life. Other than that, he had a stellar game, really.

Source(s): This coming from someone who's Sam's Army / American Outlaws, by the way. ^_^

Nope BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART BRING BACK HART